Buscar este blog

miércoles, 22 de marzo de 2017

TAKING THE BUS

A: Can I help you?
B: Yes, please. I´d like to go to Brighton. Which bus do I take?
A: Bus 323 goes to Brighton.
B: How often does the bus run?
A: Once a day.
B: I see. When´s the next bus?
A: At 10:00 am.
B: How much does a ticket cost?
A: It´s £1. Would you like a ticket?
B: Yes, please. Where´s the bus stop?
A: It´s right over there. Have a good trip!


A: Can I help you?
B: Yes, please. I´d like to go to Reading. Which bus do I take?
A: Bus 221 goes to Reading.
B: How often does the bus run?
A: Once an hour.
B: I see. When´s the next bus?
A: At 9:30 am.
B: How much does a ticket cost?
A: It´s £13. Would you like a ticket?
B: Yes, please. Where´s the bus stop?
A: It´s right over there. Have a good trip!

 
A: Can I help you?
B: Yes, please. I´d like to go to Bristol. Which bus do I take?
A: Bus 345 goes to Bristol.
B: How often does the bus run?
A: Every twenty minutes.
B: I see. When´s the next bus?
A: At 11:10 am.
B: How much does a ticket cost?
A: It´s £10. Would you like a ticket?
B: Yes, please. Where´s the bus stop?
A: It´s right over there. Have a good trip!